- api: Methods related to authentication for API access
- auth: User authentication for normal interactions
- base_context: Initial context for page loads, including initializing 'special' variables
- check: Library of common checker functions.
- cslog: Logging mechanisms in catsoopdb
- debug_log: Module to initialize a debugger for CAT-SOOP.
- dispatch: Methods for handling requests, or for routing them to the proper handlers
- errors: Utilities for generating error messages and displaying error pages
- fernet: Fernet-style encryption forked from the
- groups: Utilities for handling grouping of students
- language: Handling of the CAT-SOOP specification language(s): Markdown, XML, and Python
- loader: Functions for loading page specifications into dictionaries
- lti: LTI Tool Provider interface
- mail: Methods for sending e-mail from within CAT-SOOP
- markdown_math: CAT-SOOP Math Mode Extension for PyMarkdown
- process: Tools for controlling processes
- session: Simple session handling.
- thirdparty: Third-party software used within CAT-SOOP
- time: Utilities for dealing with time
- tutor: Utilities for managing courses (questions, handlers, statistics, etc)
- user: Utility functions related to user management)
- util: Extra utilities that don't have a home anywhere else